Bracket 1: Been Stellar (11.55a) v. Inspector Cluzo (12p)

Which one are you attending?

Been Stellar
43%
The Inspector Cluzo
57%

Total votes: 7

allistelling
Site Admin

Bracket 1: Been Stellar (11.55a) v. Inspector Cluzo (12p)

Post by allistelling »

Bracket 1
rebhill

Re: Bracket 1: Been Stellar (11.55a) v. Inspector Cluzo (12p)

Post by rebhill »

Inspector Cluzo played an early spot at the Criminal Stage a few years ago and they were fantastic. They put on a genuine performance beyond what they sound like on a recording. For me another not-to-be-missed experience.
jgo2024

Post by jgo2024 »

I've been loving Inspector Cluzo since December. Excited to see Reb's comments on the show they put on. They are fun and it feels like the variety of their music will keep me on my toes and my feet. Little Girl & the Whistlin Song is so fun and totally different from Put your Hands Up has a totally different vibe. What a great way to start out on Saturday. Meet ya'll there!
Last edited by jgo2024 on Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allistelling
Site Admin

Post by allistelling »

@reb: that's good news .. also, how did you see a band as a SK and i wasn't there or didn't opt out? (we usually do most of SK together, but i don't remember these guys ever being on the playlist).

verdict: my sense is that inspector cluzo is an eclectic band. im excited about seeing what they can do live and about listening to everyone yell "put your hands in the air for inspector cluzo".

also: they are a two piece band (my favorite at Sk) AND they run a family farm in france (https://www.loudersound.com/features/in ... ed-to-know. major cred.
allistelling
Site Admin

Post by allistelling »

Cluzo was amazing. Amp went out 3/4 of the way through the show, and they thought the show was over. As we walked away sad (they had already been great and summoned the spirit of Iggy Pop's dick in their lyrics), the amp was magically fixed and they continued on. In their final song they started tossing drums and ended the finally the drummer standing up and beating on the turned over bass drum. Really exciting and energetic for a 12p show.